OMB Control #TBD
OMB Control #TBD / OMB Control # Expiration Date: TBD
Authority: SORNS N01133-1, N01133-2, N01131-1;; DoD 6025.318-R; E.O. 10450, E.O. 12107, E.O. 9397(SSN), as amended,.
Purpose(s): This collection is used to manage and contribute to the recruitment of qualified applicants for enlisted and officer programs in the regular and reserve Navy. Data is used for purposes of evaluation for fitness for enlisted/commissioned service.
In addition to those disclosures generally permitted under 5 U.S.C 522a(b) of the Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, these records contained therein may specifically be disclosed outside the DoD as a routine uses pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552a(b)(3) as follows: to officials and employees of the Department of Transportation for the purpose of recruitment of Merchant Marine Personnel
To officials and employees o other departments and agencies of the Executive Branch of government, upon request for the purpose of the management of quality military recruitment.
to officials and employees of the Department of Veterans Affairs and Selective Service Administration for the purpose of enlistment and reenlistment eligibility and related benefits. The 'Blanket Routine Uses' that appear at the beginning of the Navy's compilation of systems notices also apply to this system.
Disclosure: Providing information is voluntary; however, failure to provide requested information may result in an inability to process your application. FOR OFFICEAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY ACT SESITVIE: Any misuse of unauthorized disclosure of this information may result in both criminal and civil penalties.
The public reporting burden for this collection of information, 0703-xxx, is estimated to average 60 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing the collection for information. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or burden reduction suggestions to the department of Defense, Washington headquarters Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Respondents should be aware that notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person shall be subject to any penalty for failing to comply with a collection of information if it does not display a currently valid OMB control number.
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only, By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts the monitors communications on this Is for purposes including, but not limited to,, penetration testing COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence
- At the time, The USG may inspect and seize data stores on this IS
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This Is includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) t protect USG interests -- not for your personal benefit of privacy
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications , or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
- The U.S. Department of Defense is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 USC 794d) as amended in 1998.